Snow Update

10th December 2017
If road and pavement conditions remain as they are:

  • We WILL be open in the morning (Monday 11th December).
  • Any absence due to the weather conditions WILL BE AUTHORISED.
  • Access to all year groups will be through the main school gate.
  • All breakfast clubs (Nursery to Year 2) will be in the Wrap-Around Building.
  • We expect to postpone the Hedgehogs’ and Kingfishers’ concert.  We will confirm this by 9am in the morning, after registration.
  • We expect Squirrels’ afternoon concert to go ahead. A decision will be made by 10am.
  • All information will be sent by Parentmail and will also be posted on our website.
We hope that you have all enjoyed playing in the snow!