Special Educational Needs
SENCO - Mr D Thompson
Deputy SENCO - Mrs S Jeffery
Every child that has a special educational need will be supported by our SENCOs and school staff in a number of ways.
- Intervention teaching groups are in place to provide targeted teaching to children who require extra support across the curriculum.
- Higher Needs Funding (HNF) will be applied for where children meet the criteria set by the local authority for requiring extra forms of support that cannot be met through the schools Education Plans.
- Educational Health Care Plans (EHCPs) will be put in place for children requiring a higher level of support than Higher Needs Funding can provide.
- RSS SEN Policy & Information Report
- RSS Inclusion Policy
- RSS Supporting pupils with medical conditions policy
- RSS Intimate Care Policy
- RSS Children with health needs who cannot attend school
Supporting Children with Anxieties